Let's Get Started
The joy on everyone's faces all through this 3-day luxury floral event was so evident from the first moment the attendees stepped inside the historic lobby of the hotel to check-in for the event. After getting their nametags and agenda booklets, the attendees were off to mingle and enjoy a refreshing infused water bar before heading into the Crystal Ballroom for their opening session.
Meeting Educators and Getting Gifts
Once the doors were opened to the ballroom, attendees were greeted with luxury gift bags filled with goodies. After taking their seats, Jordan introduced Sarah and then everyone got to meet our phenomenal educators for the conference...and they literally danced their way into the ballroom and our hearts.
An Afternoon of Education
The rest of the afternoon was filled with education...but don't worry it wasn't boring. The afternoon was filled with plenty of surprises, like more luxury gifts -- tripods, power banks and first aid kits! We learned so much from:
- Bron Hansboro (yep, The Flower Guy Bron) about the power of community
- Josh Spiegel (Birch Events) about leveling up your luxury business
- Our TV Panel filled with florists who have been featured on some of our favorite floral shows: Nick Cutsumpus, Yan Skates, Henck Roling, Beth O'Reilly, Ace Berry
- Matthew Myhrum, about 3D virtual event renderings for event planners
- Stephanie Duncan (Harmony Harvest) about sharing your personality on social media
After our brains were full, it was time to fill our bellies and our souls with a little food and fun. What was known as Flower Friends Reception in the agenda, turned into a full on dance party, complete with a big surprise for the attendees! The entertainment for the envening was our friend and favorite drag queen, Bomba! She was dressed to the 9's in a completely floral frock that our team had whipped together for the evening. Everyone had a blast dancing, partying and SMILING until it was time to say goodnight!
Stay tuned for the Day 2 and Day 3 Recap posts for Intrigued Experience 2022.
Thank you to the companies that have helped make the #IntriguedExperience conference possible.