Luxury Wedding Design Workshop - 2023 Tour - COMBO sample page
I am teaching 2 classes at each tour stop:
- Day 1 - Social Media Masterclass $997
- Day 2 - Luxury Floral Design Workshop $1997
You can purchase each day seperately or invest in the combo for the best value.
- 2 Day - Combo (Social Media & Luxe Floral Workshop) $2197
Details for each class are listed below:
LUXURY FLORAL WORKSHOP ONLY - JANUARY 17, 2023
WHEN: January 17th, 2023 (9am -2pm)
WHERE: Whitestone Reserve Wedding Venue
Are you ready to level up your luxury design business? If you are struggling with less-than-exciting floral budgets and can't seem to break out of the rut of basic brides and unfulfilling designs, then this class is for you. During this full-day, hands-on class, you will design side-by-side with me as we create an Intrigue-style weddingscape featuring a luxury bouquet demonstration, lavish centerpieces, tablescape design, and a light introduction to large-scale floral installations! We’ll delve into the floral design process from start to finish, from prepping the blooms to creating recipes, transporting the flowers, completing your day-of designs, and more. You will leave this workshop armed with the confidence, knowledge, and skills to turn a simple wedding budget into a luxury experience and become a hero to your clients! This floral design workshop will ensure that you have everything you need to achieve success in the wedding and event industry. After this workshop, you will have the skills needed for your calendar will be booked solid with the lavish weddings that you dreamed of when started your business in the wedding industry.
Floral Workshop Agenda
MORNING SESSION - 9am to 12pm
Bouquet Demonstration: We'll start off with a blossoming bang as we jump right in with a luxurious bridal bouquet. We'll walk through the bouquet design process from mechanics to flower choices, to design techniques and finishes to catch attention and set trends.
Tablescaping: Luxury designs require more than just beautiful blooms. During this part of the workshop, you will learn about the elements that go into creating a polished, over-the-top wedding look that high-end guests will love.
Centerpieces: Luxury isn't one-dimensional! Throughout this portion of the workshop, you will learn to create centerpieces that encapsulate the luxury experience through all layers of design. Expect large-scale flowers on the tabletop, spilling over with beautiful blooms!
LUNCH - 12pm to 12:30pm
This is a great time to get to know your fellow designers! This is an awesome place to connect with people who share your passion.
AFTERNOON SESSION -12:30pm to 2:00pm
Statement Pieces & Introduction to Installations: Every high-end wedding has a statement piece. These are the pieces that catch attention and get people talking. You will learn to design these eye-catching creations that build word-of-mouth advertising within the luxury wedding community.
* Times are subject to change
WHEN: January 16th, 2023 (10am -3pm)
WHERE: Whitestone Reserve Wedding Venue
PRICE: Regularly $997 (REDUCED to only $200 when you bundle with floral course above)
A full-day social media masterclass hosted the day BEFORE the luxury floral design workshop (at the same venue). It is NOT the people WHO ARE THE BEST at what they do that find success, it’s the people who have FINE-TUNED THEIR MARKETING that find success because they know how to TALK BEST about what they do! The social media masterclass is built to propel your business to the next financial level by delivering transformative marketing education that focuses on social media in a way that speaks specifically to unique wedding industry experiences.
Social Media Masterclass Agenda
*times and format may vary by city
1. Content Creation
10:00am to 11:00am
Simple strategies for creating video and photo content that won't consume your life. We are in the wedding world, which means we are too busy to be full-time content creators. We need it easy if it is going to get done. This session is priceless and you will not want to be late.
- Video & Photo Capture: What to capture, when to capture and why to capture, and how to capture in a way that captivates and engages your audience
- Editing: Painless procedures for producing like a pro without spending hours learning complicated new software applications
- Copywriting: Easy processes for finding the right words when posting
- Tagging: Understanding what/who/when to tag to capitalize on the potential of your posts
2. Social Detective
11:00am to 11:30am
Understanding the nuances of social media platforms to assure maximum targeted exposure. We're working smarter, not harder!
- Instagram: Identifying each layer of this application and the audience that consumes each space
- TikTok: Unveiling the rhythm and audience that makes this app tik(tok)
- Pinterest: Dissecting words and building beautiful visuals for an aesthetically pleasing performance that will attract attention organically
- Facebook/Meta: Looking back to the social roots and understanding the origins of the social media rhythms that connect with the wedding industry
- YouTube: Finding success in unexpected places by identifying your place within the vast collection of content
3. Brand Development
11:30am to 12:00pm
Before we can build a strong social media strategy for your brand, we have to define your voice, style, and esthetic. If you already have a brand identity, bring it with you.
- Color Theory: Pairing colors with your brand to send a message to your audience without saying a word
- Word Association: Connecting the right words to your brand
- Sounds: Collecting sound clips that tell your story
- Style Clarity: Identifying the style that speaks to your ideal client experience
- Brand Organization: Creating a place where your brand identity is easily accessible
Lunch Power Hour
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Bring a bagged lunch. We have a lot to cover! This will be a working lunch (with a few fun midday assignments) that will make our afternoon sessions even more productive.
1:00pm to 3:00pm
This part of the class is game-changing! I will guide you through the process of building a dynamic posting strategy using the lessons we focused on in the morning sessions. After this course, you will leave with a clear plan that is easy to start incorporating before the day even ends. If it is a social media strategy you feel like your business is missing, this is exactly the class you need to be in.
- Instagram: Strategy Complete
- TikTok: Strategy Complete
- Pinterest: Strategy Complete
- Facebook/Meta: Strategy Complete
- YouTube: Strategy Complete
You are reading this right! By the time this class ends you will have an organized strategy that is tailored to your business for all of the "BIG FIVE" social media platforms. Wave goodbye to the procrastination, wasted hours, and overwhelming frustration of trying to figure out a plan that never actually happens.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All payments (full, partial & monthly plans) are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other event. Payments are transferable only when transferring the ticket name for the same event on the same date/time to another attendee. Once a payment plan has been activated, you are committing to complete all monthly payments without disruption. NO REFUNDS. Travel/hotel not included.
*ALL Venues have been announced and are within 60 miles of the major metropolitan city listed
1/17 - Atlanta, GA
1/24 - Miami, FL
1/31 - Houston, TX
2/7 - Dallas, TX
2/21 - Los Angeles, CA
2/28 - Phoenix, AZ
3/21 - Richmond, VA